What We Do
We provide payroll services to the Rutgers University community via RIAS (Rutgers Integrated Administrative System). Banner was used by legacy UMDNJ units at Rutgers, but has now been merged into the RIAS payroll systems.
We are a dedicated team of professionals committed to:
- processing your time worked to produce your pay;
- remitting your tax and other withholdings;
- issuing your year-end W-2 form.
We will also:
- ensure compliance with payroll and taxation issues;
- be receptive and responsive to employees' and other departments' needs;
- continue to explore and implement process improvements;
- facilitate communication with faculty, staff, and students;
- always respect and safeguard the privacy of your personal information;
- be consistent in our application of policies and procedures with all employees.
New Hours: Cornerstone HR/Payroll Helpdesk
Effective Monday, March 13, 2017, the Cornerstone Human Resources/Payroll Helpdesk operating hours will be 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday, to answer any questions you may have related to the migration of employee records and payroll functionality from the Banner system to PeopleSoft. The UHR Service Center will continue to be available from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday for human resources questions unrelated to the HR/Payroll migration project.
The Cornerstone HR/Payroll Helpdesk may be contacted via phone at (848) 932-3888, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The UHR Service Center may be reached via phone at (848) 932-3020, or email at email@example.com.