Commitment Accounting

The Salary and Wage Redistribution and Justification Application is now available. This application can be used to request a transfer of work effort/costs to alternate funding source(s), only after the payroll has been posted to the General Ledger.

The paper form will no longer be accepted as of March 1, 2018. For all SWRJs, please use the online application.

The new 2017 Change In Source of Funds form is now available on the Grant and Contract Accounting website. Please see instructions tab on how to complete the form.